|Charlotte Farmers Market|
Peach and Tomato Salsa Recipe
Author: Natasha of NatashasKitchen.com
Skill Level: Easy
Cost To Make: Varies by season
The peaches were delicious in this salsa. I like that peach salsa is a little less acidic than a regular tomato salsa. Not only is it really good as an appetizer with tortilla chips, it's also really good as a topping for fish or pork; who would have thought? ;)
· 1 lb tomatoes, diced
· 1 bell pepper (4 oz), seeded and finely diced
· 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
· 1 medium onion, finely diced
· 1½ lbs peaches, diced
· ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
· 2 Tbsp lime juice
· 1½ tsp salt, or to taste
· ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste
1. Chop tomatoes and transfer them to a large bowl.
2. Finely chop seeded bell pepper and jalapeños. Finely chop onion and transfer all your veggies to the bowl.
3. Dice the peaches. I liked the slightly larger dice for peaches to give them more of the center stage in this salsa. No need to peel them. You won't notice the peels and the color is prettier with the peel on. Transfer peaches to your bowl.4. Add Chopped cilantro, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 1½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Add more salt and pepper to taste if desired. Fold everything together until well mixed and enjoy!